've been a Gold's Gym member, and working out at this location, for almost a decade... over the last year, I've found it difficult to complete my workouts due to the POTENT, SICKENING, TOXIC cleaning solutions they use to clean the floors.
My work-out partner and I get headaches, dizziness, and nausea from the fumes. We try to avoid inhaling them by moving around to different parts of the gym. But, the fumes are so strong, they permeate the entire gym.
Many, many times we give up and leave (with throbbing headaches) before completing our workout. That's not only painful, its extremely frustrating!
IMO, they're putting their members health at risk with these cleaning products. We have repeatedly tried to talk to the staff about it -- but no one seems to care. They just say ""oh, they're not toxic"" -- well, then why are the fumes making us feel SICK!?
GET A CLUE GOLD'S -- A GYM SHOULD BE A HEALTHY PLACE TO BE!