My massage therapist was Vip, and she was absolutely incredible. she had powerful hands! for the deep tissue which I welcomed since my muscles were so stiff. She was very accommodating to my request of some extra next time.
and you know when i get in what did she do .
1. Check in, get a pair of funny pants, and get led into your room
2. Take off your clothes, put on the funny pants, and lie face down on the mat
3. The masseuse comes in and gets on the ground with me and starts massaging my back like any other massage, except that they're on the ground with me!
4. She crack my back
5. She spread my legs and get on top of you with their knees pushing into my bottom and legs
6. You flip
7. She stretch mylegs and continue to knead my body with her hands, arms, elbows, knees
8. Crack my back again
Here's what the flyer said of traditional thai-combination massages: "In Thai Spa offers the popular traditional Thai Massage body treatment for relief of stress, body aches, and pain. This treatment is a Thai art of healing which has been in existence for thousands of years. The art has been perfected over time through the manipulation of muscles, deep tissue, energy lines, energy points and body joints. Our specialists are masters of this art of healing with years of education and experience and their treatment will leave you with a feeling of relief and exuberance."
Relief and exuberance I did feel! It was sort of a mix of a massage and a yoga class. I'd definitely come back here after a stressful day of work.
Thank you Vip . You 're my Super VIP. !!!!
Pros: Best deep tissue massage in town.