I made a HUGE mistake coming here. Where do I begin?
1. They were absolutely shocked I had dental insurance. Next thing you know, I have several cavities requiring over $1000 in work...
2. The dentist filled all my cavities first, and rushed through the actual teeth cleaning portion (why I came in the first place).
3. At first, the dentist tried to fill my cavities WITHOUT Novocain, claiming ""I didn't need it."" OUCH!
4. After I convinced him to put numb me, he decided to be as aggressive as he wanted (it was still painful even with Novocain).
5. He belittled his all-female office staff and constantly talked down to them. I am also a woman and he was also rude to me, claiming ""he wasn't hurting me, it is just the noise of the drill that is scaring you."" (No...you're drilling on my teeth without Novocain, of course I am in pain).
6. I suspect I only had 1 or 2 cavities and he was just refilling some old cavities
7. My mouth hurt for days. I could only pudding the first day, and I still experienced discomfort the entire week afterward.
As I said before...DON'T GO HERE! I will drive up to the mainland and see my old dentist from now on. Lesson learned!