First time at the Roll-a-Rama, after looking for a rink to skate at, we decided to check it out! ... What we found was a run down, dirty, unfriendly, and rude establishment.
* We arrived, and had to knock on a door to get in (what up with that)
* The "floor staff" constantly speeding and sliding right be other skaters (AS CLOSE AS POSSIBLE) Dangerous
* One of the staff guy who works the mic a lot, is a rude, teenager, who has NO respect. Was VERY rude to me.
* Skating with me 5yr old nephew (who falls down A LOT) again floor guards where RUDE and told to to "Keep Moving" (Umm trying to help the kid up?)
* During "Glow Skate" you can't get anything from the snack stand (Glow Sales Only We where told)
Honestly, we will be looking for a different place to skate. As we have NO intention of going back! .... and this was decided after our second visit. Cause our first night was bout the same, but though ah maybe just a busy night, so give then another chance ... NO! Same the 2nd time. Just RUDE and UNPROFESSIONAL ...