Check www.archstonesmoke.wordpress.com for details.
My family (including an infant) has been exposed to toxic secondhand smoke (marijuana and tobacco), regardless of the no-drug & non-smoking policy, with full knowledge of the management who condoned the situation. When we started to raise the problem they suggested we move out.
Unresponsive, incompetent (they have no clue about Mass. law and hired a dummy-playing attorney), obnoxious management.
Good place for dope smokers & tobacco addicts. NOT a good place for children, non-smokers, elderly etc.