Want to take a vacation or need to take a business trip but what to do with the pets? Sometimes you just cannot take them with you. Boarding facilities can be not only expensive but stressful for the animal and some don't even take them out of the cage for exercise! The solution? A petsitter! Robin is excellent, has been in animal care for YEARS, and has quite the menagerie of her own! Robin grew up on a small family farm and has always lived with and loved animals. Even at a young age, she was being equipped to care for animals long term! Her love of and interest in animals has led her to work in several animal related fields over the years. She has held positions as:
* a veterinarian assistant
* a kennel manager
* a pet store manager
* the publisher/editor of a small local adoption/rescue magazine.
* a volunteer as a wildlife rehabber
* an owner of a small pet sitting/grooming service in Winston Salem.
Her prices are very reasonable, she is insured, and she can handle almost any situation. Don't leave your home empty with newspapers all over the drive, and mail overflowing from your mailbox; here are some of the services offered:
* Change Litter Boxes, Pet Bedding and/or Bird Cage Bottoms
* Adjust Window Treatments
* Turn On/Off Radio/TV/Lights
* Water Indoor Plants and Outdoor Gardens
* Trash Taken to Outside Cans
* Newspaper, Packages and Mail Brought In
So it's not really just care for your pet, but care for your home as well!
Check her out!