When we decided on selling our town home in Redmond, we were already late in the year (around July). We were very apprehensive about whether the home will sell or not.
We contacted Findwell because of great reviews of their agents on Yelp and we couldn't be more happy with the results.
Michael is the best seller agent that you can have.
If I were to summarize it in points then -
1. Michael was very patient, eager to listen throughout the process and always approachable.
2. Michael tried to understand and worked around our constraints
3. Michael never recommended us unnecessary upgrades or staging that would have cost us more money (unlike some other agents from Windermere and Colwell Banker).
4. Michael was very good about setting expectations for the price, time and what needed to be done.
5. Michael was throughout with us after we accepted the offer, through the inspection and closing. He handled some tricky situations during home inspection with such a great attitude.
6. Michael followed up with our Home owner's association diligently and was on top of everything.
7. Michael never ever pushed us to accept an offer that we were not comfortable with. I really appreciate this one deeply because when you are a seller and you are tired of showing your home for multiple visits, you just want to get done with it. At that time, it is very easy to give in for a bad offer to regret later. Michael not only asked us to counter offer for a higher price, he even said that if we do not get what we are asking for, we can take the listing out and re-list next year because he thought that the listed price was very reasonable based on his research and comparable properties.
Overall, it was a great pleasure working with him and if we were to buy another home, we would only work with Michael.