My daughter went to this place to get her nails done for prom. While getting a toenail paint, they knicked her big toe, causing her a great amount of pain
which made her unable to even DANCE at her SENIOR prom. The following monday,
after burning up with fever and vomiting all night, she was rushed to the ER only to find out that her toe was infected and she was suffering from BLOOD POISONING!!!!!
She had to receive multiple intravenous antibiotics and shots to stay alive and fight off the blood poisoning. Tony, the OWNER of this establishment, was given the opportunity to simply reimburse her the service fees. They asked that my daughter, just out of the hospital,
come into the nail salon so they could they see for themselves, and said they would give her the $45
she spent back. Instead, they yelled at her, berated her in their foreign language, laughed at
her, put the owner on the phone who then SCREAMED at her and told her she would have
to sue his business to ever get a dime from him. This service is so far beyond RUDE - I am appalled and disgusted with the way they would humiliate and mistreat one of the most honest kids I know. They are being reported to the Better Business Bureau, and Department of Health,
the Department of Licensing and I assure I will pursue options in suing them -
none of which would have been done had they simply been honorable and followed through with the promised reimbursement. I strongly recommend that NOBODY risks their health or wastes their money
on such an establishment with disgusting service.