We have had a Dr in Irvine pediatrics since our son is born. It's been 10 months now, and we are very disappointed. Here are all the reasons in order of importance:
1) The doctors are absolutely unavailable on the phone
2) If you try to get a nurse over the phone, you have to leave a voicemail or a message to the receptionist (when you are lucky enough to catch one), and you are supposed to get a phone call within 2 to 6 hours. Several times, we never got a call back at all. Quite problematic when your first baby has 102 fever, and you have no one to help.
3) Staff is extremely rude. You definitely feel inferior when going in this office. From the time you arrive at the window, to the nurse taking you to the room, and when you leave, you are treated like livestock.
4) Beware when you get shots. In our last appointment, the nurse messed up in the shots, and our baby end up with one he wasn't supposed to get before much later.
5) Time in the waiting room... then in the dr room... better bring a thick book, and plenty of toys for your child... you're going to wait !
6) The Dr: she's is okay, we are definitely not impressed.