I'm just going to write this review as points because the list of complaints is too long to write in paragraph form...
- Went to a kiosk in the mall to order DSL service ONLY. Told them that I did not need nor want a land-line. They told me that it would be cheaper to get DSL with a land-line anyways so I did.
- Was told that my bill would be $30 something a month but my first bill would be like $100 because of set-up fees and what not.
- Did not get a bill for 3 months.
- When I finally got my bill my service (aside from set-up) was almost $100/month not the $30 something they quoted me.
- Called customer service and got the land-line removed and got a little credit. (Except they are charging me $40 something instead of the $30 something I was initially quoted.)
- Next bill the land-line was still on there PLUS now I had long distance which I NEVER had before.
- Called customer service to get land-line removed AGAIN...and asked them about the long distance...turns out they had billed me for SOMEBODY ELSE'S long distance! They removed the LD charge and I paid my bill in full.
- Get another bill a couple weeks later saying that I am past due and they will be shutting off my service. This bill has completely different charges that do not even match up with the last bill. (Also when I checked online my account showed that I owed YET a different amount?!?)
- Before I even have a chance to pay the "overdue" bill I get another bill reflecting the charges I paid on the bill before last...you still following? Me niether...
- This bill, although according to the last bill (and the customer service rep) I was all paid up, showed that I actually owed MORE than what I was told was the full amount (we're talking about hundreds of dollars here as opposed to the $30 something I was quoted)...and I'm STILL being charged for SOMEBODY ELSE'S long distance...
- And it continues...
BEWARE OF QWEST!!!!!