Here is what I have just sent to the CEO of Cash and Carry (symbol SMF at New York Stock Exchange).
- I fell at your store because there was spilled rice all over the place.
- Since that wasn't enough, at least 2 of your employees who witnessed it IMMEDIATELY turned their heads away to pretend nothing had happened.
- After I sent an inquiry to customer relations, they mistakenly sent me account information of ANOTHER customer and pretended that nothing happened.
- All I got initially was what they want from me. Nobody asked me how I was hurt or gave me any information.
- When I was ordered to call S. W., I explained in WRITING that I needed her to communicate with me in WRITING, by email.
- It turns out that S.W. is too important to do that. She won't even answer email that is not initiated by her.
- A month later, A.R, reappeared and forwarded me a message to her colleague basically asking whassup.
- The nicest way I can put it is these people are a bunch of morons. They need to learn that ignoring their responsibilities and liabilities won't end the case, but the company.