As the other reviewers for Pasta Freska on Judy's Book have stated, Pasta Freska is unique in the Seattle area; you walk in, are asked about your food likes and dislikes, and out comes course after course of food.
* Price was great - I got 6 courses or so, and my other diner had 5 - she was too full to accept one of the pasta courses! $20 a person or so was the cost for all of this food - well worth it.
* Wine was well chosen - Tuesday nights are half-priced wine night, and we were lucky enough to be there on a Tuesday, so we got lucky there.
* Very vegetarian friendly - I told him I was a vegetarian, but did eat salmon or halibut; so that's what I got - all veggie meals, except for one halibut dish. He had a couple of other things in mind in case I didn't eat fish, so a full vegetarian should be good to go here.
* Eggplant appetizer was great... Others mentioned having this as well; I wonder how often they repeat?
* Pasta dishes were very tasty; it's not high-scale Italian, but a nice middle ground.
* There were only 5 or so tables in the place, but after the initial likes/dislikes conversation, I felt like Mike was focused on other tables rather than ours; we got good attention from the waitress though, so it worked out.
* Too much food!
* You have no idea what the prices will be until you see the bill at the end of the meal. So if you are very budget conscious, I'd ask them first.
In the end, I very much enjoyed eating here; it wasn't as fancy as I had envisioned, but it's unique, the food good, and the price is right. I'd love to come back with 4 people; I think the no-menu idea would likely work even better with a slightly larger group than just 2 of us.