I have lived in the complex for almost a year and the maintenance is HORRIBLE and i do mean HORRIBLE. My furnace broke right at the beginning of winter and was not replaced till the weather got warm and now we have no AC and they are giving us the run around abt repairs for that. My toilet needed replacing since I have moved in and they have ignored that. The wiring is a hugh fire hazard, as the entire apartment is on one breaker and that breaker pops out and sparks when you have to reset it. The hallways smell of animal urine. If anyone reads this NEVER, NEVER, NEVER rent from this place unless they do a major overhaul on this place and get new management.