My 11 month old goldendoodle puppy got into my purse and near some ibuprofen, I didn't know how many were in the bag so to err on the side of caution I brought him to Angell immediately. I found the staff to be very comforting during the entire ordeal. They treated him as if he had ingested the advil by inducing vomiting, giving him fluids and charcoal treatments. Afterwards, I was presented with two options: I could bring him home and monitor him myself, or admit him and continue on the fluid and charcoal therapy and monitoring his baseline chemistry. I chose to be safe and I had him admitted. The next morning I received a text, including a picture, of how he was doing. I received the same text every couple of hours throughout the day as well as status updates via phone call from the assigned Vet. I was kept up-to-date and was able to pick up my puppy that evening. In terms of cost, I found it to be reasonable given the potential severity of the issue. The staff at Angell truly loves what they do. I certainly hope there will be no more emergency situations in our future, but if there are-- this is the facility we will be coming back to.