I would *NOT* recommend the Loft Restaurant inside. Instead, sit _outside_. They crowd you into a room with little light and a very small window. The view from this room is lackluster compared to the view from the balcony. Instead, choose to reserve an _outside_ seat.
+ Great service.
+ Great for groups.
- Poor scenic view from the indoor loft restaurant location.
- Pricey -- not a great deal for the $$$, unless you are wealthy. $1200 minimum to reserve the indoor room. With taxes/fees/gratuity, this comes out to be ~$1500.
- $25 "wine corkage fee", PER BOTTLE, when you bring your own...really? If you bring in four bottles of your own wine, they charge you $100 for seemingly no reason. Perhaps this is useful if you have a $500 bottle of wine, but not if the corkage fee costs more than the bottle. Thanks ... but I will just purchase a new bottle in that case ;)
- 22% mandated service charge on $1200 is a fair bit of money, unless you are wealthy of course.
- $6 per cup of coffee, but the coffee wasn't very good.
- The food was OK, but not great, which is less than I had hoped.
- Parking is expensive too :(