Report a problem
Judy's Book takes violations of our Terms of Use very seriously. We encourage you to read through our Terms of Use before filling report with us.
After careful review, we may remove content or replace a content warning page before viewing content deemed offensive, harmful, or dangerous.
Additionally, we are aware that there may be content on Judy's Book that is personal in nature or feels invasive. Please note that Judy's Book is a provider of content creation tools, not a mediator of content. We allow our users express their opinions, but we don't make any claims about the content of these pages. We strongly believe in freedom of expression, even if a review contains unappealing or distasteful content or present negative viewpoints. We realize that this may be frustrating, and we regret any inconvenience this may cause you. In cases where contact information for the author is listed on the page, we recommend that you work directly with this person to have the content in question removed or changed.
Here are some examples of content we will not remove unless provided with a court order:
Personal attacks or alleged defamation
Political or social commentary
Distasteful imagery or language
If we've read the Terms of Use and believe that this review below violates our Terms of Use, please complete the following short form.

Businiess name:  Warrensville Animal Hospital
Review by:  Shakia D.
Review content: 
By the time arrived at the Warrensville Animal Center I was hysterical. Dr. Morse and his team were very understanding and patient. Dr. Morse quickly diagnosed Princess, my Bichon, with an infected tail and sepsis. He would have to amputate some of her tail. The surgery went well and Dr. Morse sent Princess home with me shortly after the surgery. I called a few times with questions, sometimes after hours. Dr. Morse was always available and called in perscriptions and gave advice. After the surgery, Princess became very neurotic and anxious. She had to wear a cone and when she got a glimpse of her tail she became very agitated. She moaned day and night; I could not console her. Eventually, I took her to an emergency facility on a Sunday afternoon. They assured me that the surgery was successful and Dr. Morse had done an excellent job. When I returned home Sunday evening, I could not imagine going to work the next day leaving Princess in this shape. I called Dr. Morses' office to inquire about boarding. Lisa, Dr. Morses' secretary quoted a very reasonable price. I took Princess on Monday morning. I am not ashamed to admit, I am on a budget. Surgery and aftercare were not included in my expenses for the month. After a week, Dr. Morse gave me an update and reported that Princess needed to stay a while longer. He allowed me to visit whenever I wanted. After 10 days we reassessed the situation and Dr. Morse suggested she stay a while longer; NO CHARGE he said, "we just to let her tail completely heal." I paid for a two week stay; Princess stayed there for 27 days. Dr. Morse gave Princess pain shots. He administered her anti-biotics and fed her everyday. Whenever I called the staff willingly gave me updates on Princess and they were all very sweet to her. Dr. Morse renewed my expectation of kindness from my fellow man. His compassion and emphaty was an unexpected yet delightful surprise. Dr. Morse is wonderful. From me and Princess Thank you

Reasons for reporting (512 characters left):
 or  Cancel