This place is the worst, don’t believe all the reviews.
I liked the idea of renting a wedding gown, since it would save money. However,
- Many of their gowns are rundown and raggedy when looking at it close.
- The customer service was the absolute worst customer service I have ever seen.
- Making an appointment to go back and see the dress (show your family, bridesmaids, etc.) was impossible, if you want a Friday or Saturday appointment. It is very difficult to coordinate schedules in a work week with everyone.
- No piece of mind since you would only be able to pick it up a day or two before your wedding. In the mean time the wedding dress may be renting multiple times and altered multiple times by the time you are ready for your alteration a month or so before your wedding.
- You don’t save that much money!
All in all, I was very disappointed and 6 weeks before my wedding, I decided to buy for around the same amount!!!! It got altered within a week and I picked it up and am waiting for my wedding day, which is in a month.
I would not recommend it. You can find a beautiful gown for a reasonable price, and much better customer service and a piece of mind that you can have your gown at home.