Besides the obvious there are some things the public should know about Cossetta's pizzeria, Health Hazards. Cossetta's Pizzeria has failed two health inspections conducted by the city of Saint Paul in 2007, The Department of Immigration and Customs Enforcement has also found Cossetta's to be employing illegal, non Immunized immigrants on two separate occasions. Now from sources currently employed at Cossetta's Behind the scenes We learn more about Cossetta's Interesting and Dangerous practices.
Cossetta's still employs Illegal non Immunized Immigrants who handle your food, Cossetta's still Knowingly distributes outdated foods in Disregard of Public Health codes. Cossetta's still handles and prepares food in violation of Public Health codes. Some examples of these violations would be:
1. Cossetta's Manager Greg Fisher has instructed employees to distribute spoiled salad dressing after it has been brought to his attention that it is outdated.
2. Cossetta's Manager Charles Cook has instructed employees to to distribute Produce products after they have been placed in the outdoor garbage for several hours.
3. Employees have been witness to Cossetta's cook and distribute non refrigerated, spoiled poultry products.
4. Employees have been witness to Cossetta's knowingly distribute undercooked or spoiled beef products on several occasions.
5. Employees have been witness to Cossetta's distribute spoiled produce products that they had obtained from local food shelves.
There are several more examples of Cossetta's knowingly violating Public Health codes.
Have You and your family become ill after dining at cossetta's?.
I suggest You contact the Minnesota Department of Health to demand Justice and Compensation for being deliberately poisoned by Cossetta's Pizzeria.
651-201-5000 (Minnesota Department of Health)
888-345-0823 (toll-free for callers outside the metro area)
I do not recommend that anyone eat or feed their family the potentially poisonous foods found at Cossetta's Pizzeria.