So, I’m always a little leery about places like this, because I know how unclean they can be. Well, my co-workers decided to go there for lunch today, and the food was not bad….except…right before we left, one of the guys took a bite of some lo-mein, and felt something not right. He then pulled out a dime size piece of sharp, rusty metal that he almost swallowed. We tell the waiter, and all he does is take the price of the lo-mein off the bill. Luckily my friend caught it in time, otherwise who knows what damage it could of done. That is the last time we will ever go there, and we went there on a recommendation.