I was shocked and appalled after getting my hair done at this saloon! My experience was like something out of a horror movie. The person at the booth next to me reeked of liquor and cigarettes. This person also sat in their chair eating chips and yelling out random swear words. There was music blasting and I had to yell over my stylist so she could hear what I wanted done. The water being used to wash my hair was scolding hot. To make matters worse my stylist got soap in my eyes. I am a flexible person and realize accidents happens. What happened next was criminal and disgusting. This particular stylist handed me a dirty rag with grease and another person hair on it! I left with a wet hair. I would not wish this type of service on my worst enemy.