I took my 10 month old healthy cat in to get declawed; a routine procedure. A blood test and a physical were done to ensure his healthy state before surgery was preformed. The surgery went fine evidently, but when they woke him up from anesthesia, he went hysterical. Under the doctor’s discretion, they put him back under anesthesia, and his heart immediately stopped from what I suspect was an overdose. They could not give me any explanation as to what happened. None at all. It's dangerous enough to put an animal under once, but twice consecutively seems to be an obvious recipe for disaster. I can only hope they learned this from my loss.
Overall, the staff is friendly, the facility is clean, but I strongly recommend taking your pet elsewhere for anything more than a check up. However, even that wasn't done thoroughly and accurately as it turns out.