JavaScript is not enabled.
food poisoning, twice! - Review by e d | Kosinoor Restaurant

Kosinoor Restaurant


food poisoning, twice! 1/18/2007

About four months ago I recommended this place, which I regularly patronized, to a friend and she ended up with food poisoning. I continued to patronize Yeti though, wanting to support them. However, last night I got food poisoning from my Yeti order, and I won't ever order from them again. Also, oddly, when we got home with the food, we received a cellphone call telling us not to eat one part of our order. The fellow's English was not good; I'm not sure why we were told this, but we didn't eat that portion. I still got food poisoning. Yuck. Very distressing. more
30% OFF all yearly plans
Use YEAR at checkout. Expires 3/31/2018