I recently had a home inspection by this company who was hired by the buyer of my property. It took 4 hours to inspect. my 1500 square foot condo! The inspector identified electrical issues that were incorrect and also stated that my dryer was not vented properly. I then had to pay for an electrician and a chimney sweep to tell me that this information was not correct. The worst thing this inspector did was use the word MOLD in his report in reference to a stain in my attic when he is NOT a certified mold inspector. I then had to hire a mold inspector to test the area. Needless to say I lost my buyer and the home I was to buy in Nevada.I called the Calif. Real Estate Inspection Assoc. to report this company , and was told he is not a member even though he has it printed on his business card. I feel this company is not reputable and would advise everyone to call someone else. The stress this experience caused me was extreme and I would not wish it on anyone.