JavaScript is not enabled.
AWFUL - Review by Hopkins S | Saigon Remembered Restaurant

Saigon Remembered Restaurant

Claim

AWFUL 11/13/2006

My friend and I are Chinese, and we grew up on chinese food. Obviously we have had a lot of MSG. But after eating their lunch special for pho today on 11/13, we started experiencing all the MSG overdose symptoms described on WebMD right after the meal. Numbness in face and neck. Chest congestion. The foods are very overpriced for the usually cheap vietnamese food. Portion was small. Unpleasant experience more
SPRING SALE!!!:
20% OFF all yearly plans
Use spring at checkout. Expires 6/30/2018