Took my 2001 Camero Z28 for detailing.
1) Had a small crack in the windsheild that I knew about and was getting it replace. Under their care the crack grew about 18 inches and no one bothered to bring it to my attention, didn't notice that it grew until I drove off.
2) Floor mats cleaned and tossed into the rear to dry, nobody noticed that one of the mats had landed in a wad of gum. The mat with the gum was put on top of another mat. Had to go back were they did a so so job of cleaning.
3) Found a couple of small paint burns caused by a machine.
4) Put Armoral on everything including the leather seats, can't wait to see what happens with that.
5) Didn't clean the area where the T tops go. And I have had better vacuuming at a gas station car wash.
6) I was expectiog the engine compartment to be at least steam cleaned, no mention that it would or wouldn't, they didn't.
Other than the above they do a great job for $140.00 plust tax and tip. What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!