i had the unfortunate event of waking from my nap only to find my 2 year old son drinking pediacare cough syrup from the bottle! i immediately called poison control as there were no instructions listed on the bottle for an overdose. i spoke to a gentlman named hugh, and i must say that he was very polite and quick. he asked me a few questions and immediately pulled up information on the ingrediants and explained to me what everyone of them are for and what they do and what amounts are considered dangerous. as it turns out my son did not drink enough to have to go to the hospital thank goodness! hugh then took my personal information and asked me to watch for certain things over the next hour and if any of them happened for me to get pj to a hospital. he also stated that he'd give a call back in one hour just to check up on him. hugh called back and i was able to relay that pj was fine and acting "normal" so he told em to call if i eve needed anythig else and i thanked him immensly for his time and concern. i was VERY happy with our conversations and feel he went above and beyond the call of duty calming me down and talking to me as though i were NOT an idiot.