There are a lot of restaurants by where I work in Manhattan, so we decided to try a new Italian one, Pazza Notte. The decorations were cute and festive and we sat in a roomy booth. First, they were out of ingredients to make two different drinks that we ordered. Annoying. The food was fine, nothing spectacular. But then something awful happened. About 2 hours later I had to leave work because I felt so hot, dizzy and uncomfortable. I spent the rest of the night in my bathroom. I got food poisoning from this restaurant! I ordered mussels, which have been a long time favorite, and they came in the standard white wine sauce with thin french fries. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary, but I don't know where they are getting their seafood from! I was so ill, and didn't feel 100% for a few days. Avoid this place if you work in midtown!