I recently travelled from DC to NY on a jobs exhibition trip conducted at Times Square. I came across this washny.com website that provides exquisite bus services between DC and NY and vice versa. I took the bus to NY for a change as usually I travel by flights all the time. The authorities of washny promise you a lot, but then again, I would rate them as 70/100 in total. Yet, I found the ride to be highly comfortable than most of the other bus services I have taken in the past. Here is a comprehensive report of my opinion.
- Clean bus that is maintained pretty well
- Power outlets for your laptops, mobile phones and other technical gadgets
- Free Wi-Fi for internet services
- Movie option are optional depending upon popular vote. However, in my experience most people voted for not to make use of this service and hence I had a quiet ride.
- Free bottle of water each way which is certainly wonderful.
- Rest Rooms where somewhat okay!
- We reached the destination half hour late
- Power Outlets were quite fragile and I had to cello tape my charger.