This is your typical drugstore of friendly and knowledgeable staff, but something sets D&M apart from other pharmacies.
1. They are not a chain store, this is the only remaining location still opened.
2. Owned and operated by members of this community since it's opening.
3. Since this is not a chain store, they offer competitive prices on the prescriptions, and about 85% of the prescriptions beat the prices of the same meds and dosages at the larger chain drugstores.
4. Ample off street parking and convenient drive thru service for drop offs and pick up of prescriptions.
5. They also fill orders for medicare covered meds and supplies, such as nebulizer meds, diabetes testing strips and supplies.
6. They offer many of the items needed by the elderly customers, such as tub seats, canes, walkers, and wheelchairs, just to name a few.
7. Competitive prices on scrubs.
8. My prescriptions are ready in less than 45 minutes most times, and if waiting I am only waiting about 20 minutes, no chain drug store can beat that.
D&M is the place to beat in Thibodaux for fair prescription prices, at a fast, friendly pace. The people at D&M are all so very friendly, helpful and courteous, makes me always want to get my prescriptions and supplies from them.