I think that overall, Cummings has some really good chocolates. I did have one bad experience with them though. I purchased some of their chocolate covered strawberries and chocolate covered raspberries. I took them home and my husband and I ate them. I stuck with the strawberries only because I don't care for raspberries because of the seeds in them. My husband ate 2 and then on his third one, he bit into it and I noticed there was MOLD growing throughout it. He of course spit it out and because of that neither of us could eat anymore. The rest of them got chucked in the garbage can. Maybe this was a freak thing--but just make sure you check your chocolate covered items before you eat them.