JavaScript is not enabled.
I found mold in my tart - Review by Julie P | Crazy Buffet

Crazy Buffet

Claim

I found mold in my tart 12/5/2008

I just returned from a HORRIBLE dinner at this place. After biting into a tart, I had to spit it out because it tasted sour and stale. After looking closely at it, I saw MOLD on the tart. We had to deal with the staff for almost half an hour before they agreed to deduct my meal cost. They also told us to never go back. As if we need to be told. Horrible food and WORSE service. more
HOLIDAY SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 3/1/2019