Devastating experience. My seven year old daughter, Sarah and I purchased a 9 week old multi- shu on February 17, 2016 from the Paramus store. On day two, I thought the dog was going to die. She was making choking/ coughing noises non-stop, had mucus all over, was bleeding out of her rectum, and couldn't control any of her bodily functions. One day she wouldn't even move at all. I couldn't get her to react or drink anything. I literally shot syringes of water into her almost lifeless body. I brought her to the animal hospital 4 times in 8 days. She was found to have giardia, kennel cough, and an upper respiratory infection. Our 4 lb dog who we named Lilly, had 2 x rays and was put on 4 medications. When I called the manager, said if I could bring in a "not fit for sale" sign, they would take her back. How could I? I was responsible for this life. Needless to say, I have worked very hard with over 5 sleepless nights and spent over 1 k to get her stable. It's so sad that an experience that was supposed to be such a wonderful gift to my daughter has turned in to such a nightmare. I pray she will be ok. Please do not purchase a dog from this store. They do not care for the lives of animals. It makes me absolutely sick.