What a great experience! John Stevenson Plumbing Heating & Air (JSPH&A) completed an above-ground hot water reroute at my home; I had a slab leak. The installation was perfect. What follows are comments about the installation and the JSPH&A staff:
* Stephanie, Customer Service Representative at JSPH&A, the original contact, was delightful, extremely efficient, kind, and cheerful.
* Stephanie arranged to have JT, Service Technician, visit my home to evaluate my plumbing problem and to provide an on-the-spot estimate.
* JT and Chris, of JSPH&A, arrived to perform the work exactly on time.
* JT and Chris completed the reroute in one day working late to complete the installation.
* During the reroute, JT and Chris performed several repairs beyond the scope of the contract to ensure a complete and successful installation. This put a big smile on the homeowner's face!
* The quality of the installation was superb. The solder joints were beautiful; and the reroute piping layout, insulation, and attachments were complete and well thought out.
* JT and Chris were perfect gentlemen, approachable, and very pleasant to deal with.
* The contract estimate was very fair.
In summary, I am entirely satisfied with the hot water reroute, and I couldn't be happier with the entire effort extended by the JSPH&A team. I would highly recommend John Stevenson Plumbing Heating & Air.