The only reason I gave this place a rating of 1 is because there is not a "0". I was a firefighter in California for 28 years and retired as the Fire Marshal. I have inspected several apartment complexes and buildings. I have never been in a building so poorly built. I removed the lid on the toilet tank and swear that there's mold growing inside. I had a problem with the shower/tub and they sent a company out to spray this god awful chemical to cover the damages. One month later, it was peeling again. Oh yeah, my daughter cut her foot on the peeling paint.