Knight's has a unique way of collecting debts. In my dealings with them this past Summer they have proven themselves very inadequate in collecting money.
1. They pay very little regard to consumer right's when collecting. Consumers have rights and collection companies need to adhere to those laws otherwise it becomes damaging to all involved.
2. They take greater than 30 days to validate and send out appropriate invoice to explain the debt to the consumers they are trying to expel money from.
3. They are very abusive and use threatening language.
4. They like to talk condescendingly while collecting debts.
5. Knight's employees will play nasty games or play with consumers minds while discussing matters.
6. When they get into a "debate" more like they yell on the phone at you and if you return the same bad behavior they will cut you off and good luck trying to get through after your hung up on.
7. There is no way to talk to Steve Knight who owns the business to discuss bad bullying collection methods. I think if you feed the girls vinegar it might sweeten them up a bit.
8. They refuse to invoice for paid amounts when requested. Instead they use this time as away to badger consumers.
If you are considering using Knight's Adjustment Bureau I "highly" recommend you look at other companies.
My intent was to try and collect outstanding debt, not create enemies who were once customers. There is better competition in collecting debt than Knight's.