The food is decent for a quick dinner---6 out of 10 for the price. Do not expect a pleasant time.
On the grill's website they advertise ""live tango dancers.""
Well, this is one of the live tango dancers. There were 35 of us tonight, and we were treated rudely by the staff.
- They booked another event at the same time as ours without telling us.
- They bussed tables while patrons were dancing without asking for permission.
- They rushed people to pay their bill.
- The management refused simple requests from the patrons, like switching the TV channel away from offensive material.
- The chef, Ruben did not come out of the kitchen even to say hello to a table of 12 guests celebrating a birthday. That's standard in any restaurant.
- The waitresses did not know the menu and made mistakes on orders.
- The meat is greasy. The tomatoes in the salad are not fresh.
- I ordered an Ensalada Capresse and it came without mozzarella! Are you kidding me?
- The floor is filthy and unpleasant to walk on.
- The lighting is poor.
In summary, we won't be returning to Tango Grill y Bar. This restaurant needs to clean up its act.