When it came time to redo our Sundek we spoke to Scott at Sundek of Austin. We also spoke to a competitor. In the end, we felt more comfortable using Sundek as that was the original material used around our pool. After looking through colors and samples we decided on one that we loved that would also compliment the stained concrete on our patio that was also being revamped. The tile sample that we picked was left at our home so that the crew could have it on hand for matching purposes. It's important to mention that the tile sample was approximately 20x20 so big enough to show both the texture and the aggregate colors. The crew began work while we were out of town, staining the concrete first which went very well. We were pleased with the color and once again we're excited to see how well it matched the aggregate color we had chosen. When the crew was done staining the concrete they asked for the sample for the decking, which we provided. We discussed the colors and thought we were good to go. On the morning that the texture was completed and the base color was put on I noticed that the texture on our deck was much more noticeable than the texture on the sample. I didn't care for it and called Scott. He assured me that once the aggregate was sprayed on that our deck would look like the sample and the texture would not be as noticeable. Unfortunately, that was not the case. which brings us to error #1. Later that day, I came home to find that the aggregate had been sprayed and one of the colors was wrong. Instead of being a brick red it was a peachy terra cotta color. When I questioned the crew they agreed that it did not match the sample which they had outside with them the entire time. I was very distraught. I tried to reach Scott but was unable to do so. The crew tried to reach him as well and were unable also. The next morning I called the office and spoke to them, they were finally able to put me in touch with Scott. Scott offered two options, we could add the brick red and see if that helped or we could repaint entirely. He never came out to check on the texture or the color mistake. The crew added the brick red color and my husband and I decided that it just make it worse so we asked to have everything repainted. At that point I asked that someone come out and speak with the crew and also to verify the sample with me on both texture and color. A manager named Ruben came out later that day. I showed him the sample and he agreed that both the texture and color did not match. He asked if he could take the sample with him which I was hesitant to do but I agreed. Keeping in mind that the crew had had the sample up to that day for reference and had still gotten it wrong. At that point the crew had left to work on another job. I then got a call that they would be back around 4 to finish. I said that was fine but that we had plans that evening and would not be available. The crew showed up at 5:30 and at 7pm as we were leaving for the evening knocked on the door and asked if we could come look at the color. We did so, said it looked good and to carry on. The next morning the crew showed up at 8:30am to finish. I left to run some errands and the crew asked my son to call me to come home and look at the color again. I told them I could not return at that moment but would be glad to meet with them after lunch. When I returned, the crew was gone. They had taken down most of the paper so I assumed that they were done. I received no verbal instructions or phone call from anyone telling us what to do at the point. I pulled up my email from Sundek to refer to but there was conflicting information so I called and spoke with Ruben one of the managers. Thank goodness he was able to tell me what to do and what not to do. That was the last time I spoke with anyone. There was no follow up from the local office to see if we were satisfied. I think it is important to note that the crew made it very difficult to work with them. They were very messy, leaving food and trash in our yard that our dog got into. They did not take down all of the paper and tape, some of which ended up in our pool along with empty tape rolls. I had to remove some of the tape from the windows on the house. They repeatedly parked their truck in front of our garages, blocking us in which caused us to have to ask them to move on several occasions. I spoke to both them and Ruben about unloading what they needed and then parking their truck out front. That did not help and they continued to park where we asked them not to. All in all, this was a very frustrating experience. It was incredibly stressful and inconvenient. Unfortunately, you've lost a customer.