At Southeastern Institute, our flexible class schedules fit your busy lifestyle. Whether you attend classes day or evening, you'll know your complete schedule before you enroll, enabling you to successfully juggle school, work, family, and other responsibilities.
• Financial aid is available to those who qualify.
• You'll learn from dedicated instructors with extensive, real-world experience in their fields. Small classes ensure personalized attention for each student.
• Southeastern Institute provides career education in an environment of personalized attention that simulates the real world, so you can begin using your education immediately on the job.
• Approved for veterans training. Prepare for an exciting career at Southeastern Institute. Programs include:
• Electronic Medical Billing and Coding Specialist
• Medical Assisting
• Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
• Pharmacy Technology
Our career-focused programs and flexible class schedules make Southeastern Institute a great choice for working adults.
Visit our website for more information on programs,SoutheasternInstitute.edu.