I have never been this upset over a dining experience that I just had to come home and immediately write a review to warn others against ever thinking of dining at this location! I have eaten at their Seattle Westlake location and the one in the Theater District. Both of those locations were decent. However, this Prudential location is just unacceptable. Here's a run down of everything that went WRONG tonight:\r
1) When we arrived, the hostess told us that we'll have to wait 40 minutes for a table. Since we were hungry, we decided to stop by the bar to order drinks and appetizers. However, just moments after we finally had our chance to order, our table was ready. That was fine with us BUT apparently that was a BIG problem for them because both of our waiters at the bar and the restaurant upstairs were verbally upset over the difficulty of finding our food.\r
2) When my white wine DID arrive, the wine glass had a large STAIN on the bottom of the glass. And yes, our water did not arrive AFTER the drinks.\r
3) The upstair dining area was smoked filled as if they had a ventilation problem. The place not only smells like smoke, but it was VERY cloudy up there.\r
4) We ordered the popular chicken lettuce wrap appetizer, BUT our server did not ask us how we like the sauce. He just mixed everything up, which of course turned out too be too spicy for me. Oh yeah, the fried white noodle in that dish was soggy for the most part along with SEVERAL ridiculously hard pieces.\r
5) As if all of these weren't enough, my delicious Oolong marinated sea bass was served as if someone had just threw the nice piece of fish on my plate. There were tiny pieces of fish over the spinach and parts of the fish was turned over. Burnt edges did not help either.\r
6) And yes, we waited for a VERY long time for service! Also, our waiter didn't bother to come by to ask us how we liked the food.\r
As the previous reviewer suggested, go to the one in the Theater District and NOT this location!
Cons: Service, Smoky Environment, Dirty Wine Glasses, Food, Bad Communication Between Bar and Dining Location, Whiny Waiters!