This was by far the worse hotel stay ever. Our group of 20 was sickened by the filth of this hotel. One room had human feces on the floor, another had beer bottles left in the room, another 3 rooms had garbage under sink. Pull out couch was so badly broken I couldn't sleep on it. Bathrooms were so filthy mold was growing and floor was so sticky it removed my flip flop. Bathroom faucet leaked, carpet was stained and burned, micro and fridge very dirty. Bad experience, find somehwere else to stay. Pool was so dirty you couldn't swim in it. 3rd floor smelled so bad. No linens supplied for pull out. Everything was plain dirty and filthy.