JavaScript is not enabled.
Man's Best Friend - 19 Reviews - 1793 Beaver Ruin Rd, Norcross, GA - Specialty Animal Services Reviews - Phone (770) 931-2411

Man's Best Friend

Claim
marker
1793 Beaver Ruin Rd
Norcross, GA 30093
marker
(770) 931-2411
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Photos

Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA
Man's Best Friend - Norcross, GA

Reviews

( 13 )
( 6 )
( 0 )
( 0 )
( 0 )

Best

We love our Penny so much and would not trust anyone else with her! Thank you so much!

Worst

All reviews seem positive

Great training! 10/17/2011

First rate training saved my apartment and bond with my dog. more

Thank you! 8/29/2011

Dexter and I thank you bunches for all your wonderful training. Dex came home a much smarter, calmer dog. He’s so eager to learn and loves everybody and everything! more

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!! 12/13/2010

This is our second dog to be trained by “Man’s Best Friend”. I am so impressed and appreciative of how they can transform a dog who knows nothing of obedience to a dog who can obey us, love us and become a welcome part of our family. Kali is now a blessed addition to our pack. I would recommend and do “Man’s Best Friend” to any pet owner in need to have a stable dog. more

Excited! 10/28/2010

We got our amazing and unique puppy Hawk at 4 months old from a shelter. While loveable Hawk was over excited, bad separation anxiety issues and didn't listen to our commands. We brought him to Man’s Best Friend and he was assigned to Joe as his trainer. Joe was fantastic, especially since we called several times during the two weeks. He answered all of our questions. And when we came to get Hawk we were amazed at what Joe could get him to do! He listened to every command! And weeks later our Hawk is more independent, and listens 90% of the time, can’t blame him for the other 10% he is a very curious puppy. But we come back for weekly training and Hawk is always so excited to see Joe, and we learn new things every week. We are so thankful to have Joe as our trainer, our dog wouldn't be so well behaved as he is today. We love Joe and Man’s Best Friend. more

The Best Training Ever! 10/12/2010

This is by far the best training that my lil one Spot has ever had! I’ve been to other places but this beats them all and it’s also not so expensive! Man’s Best Friend is worth every penny and more! Thanks Man’s Best Friend for everything! more

I would recommend Man's Best Friend for obedience training and boarding services! 9/30/2010

The staff at Man's Best Friend has taken a great interest in Chester--every time we come in they recognize and call him by name. Our trainer has a special bond with the dogs he trains and takes pride in their accomplishments. The rest of the staff shows a love of dogs that manifests in their patience and attention. The staff's level of expertise and knowledge of dogs is exceptional and instills confidence in their advice. The ongoing training, including group sessions, also shows a long-term commitment to the dog's development. I chose Man's Best Friend based on its reputation in the community and based on my experiences with Chester I would recommend Man's Best Friend for obedience training and boarding services! more

I would recommend Man's Best Friend for obedience training and boarding services! 9/30/2010

The staff at Man's Best Friend has taken a great interest in Chester--every time we come in they recognize and call him by name. Our trainer has a special bond with the dogs he trains and takes pride in their accomplishments. The rest of the staff shows a love of dogs that manifests in their patience and attention. The staff's level of expertise and knowledge of dogs is exceptional and instills confidence in their advice. The ongoing training, including group sessions, also shows a long-term commitment to the dog's development. I chose Man's Best Friend based on its reputation in the community and based on my experiences with Chester I would recommend Man's Best Friend for obedience training and boarding services! more
< Previous 1 Next >
FALL SALE!!!:
15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon - Wed, 9am - 8pm (drop-off begins at 7am); Thu-Sun, 9am - 5pm
badge