* The Law Offices of Michael Boyle is a three-attorney immigration law firm with offices in North Haven and Danbury, Connecticut. We handle a broad range of immigration, family, business, deportation defense, citizenship and human rights cases, as well as applications for self-sponsored green cards by victims of crime or domestic violence. All our attorneys are Members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the National Immigration Project of the National Lawyers Guild.
* Attorney Michael Boyle has practiced immigration law since 1993. The Martindale-Hubbell Attorney Rating Service has assigned him its highest rating, AV. He is listed in Best Lawyers In America and is a James Cooper Fellow of the Connecticut Bar Association. He was a Member of the Board of Governors of the American Immigration Lawyers Association and the Chapter Chair of the Association's Connecticut Chapter from 2003 - 2005. He has provided training presentations for the American Immigration Law yers Association and its Connecticut Chapter, the Connecticut Bar Association, the Federal Bar Association, the Connecticut Public Defender's Office and other groups. Attorney Boyle handles cases in all the areas in which the firm practices.
* Attorney Boyle was the Chief Negotiator for Locals 34 and 35, Federation of University Employees, and UNITE HERE at Yale from 1991 to 2005. He is a graduate of Yale (BA 1979).
* Available Monday through Friday By Appointment Only
Spoken Languages: Portuguese / Spanish
* We practice immigration law. We handle a wide range of cases: green card and temporary work visa applications, family cases, deportation cases, citizenship applications and applications for self-sponsored green cards by victims of crime or domestic violence. In all these areas, we can handle all phases of a case, from routine applications to the Hartford Immigration Office to complex litigation in the federal courts. Please call us at 203-239-2299 to speak briefly to an attorney about your case and set up an appointment for a detailed consultation, if needed. We also have an interesting web site, immigrantcenter.com, that describes our practice.