JavaScript is not enabled.
Waterworld U S A - Concord, CA - Reviews page 1 - Judysbook
top 10

Waterworld U S A

Claim
marker
1950 Waterworld Pkwy
Concord, CA 94520
marker
(925) 609-9283
Incorrect info? Correct your listing

Main categories:

Amusement Parks

Related categories:

Activities

Reviews

( 0 )
( 5 )
( 2 )
( 0 )
( 1 )

Best

For my kid's party last year, we held it at Waterworld and it was great! I set it up online for for 19.99 per ticket, same pricing as a regular ticket... but because its the birt...

Worst

Jessica service is aufully week and terrible. Do not ask for this service.

Jessica's service is terrible and aufully dirty. 11/21/2008

Jessica service is aufully week and terrible. Do not ask for this service. more

No image

Waterworld USA - Great for birthday parties! 4/16/2006

For my kid's party last year, we held it at Waterworld and it was great! I set it up online for for 19.99 per ticket, same pricing as a regular ticket... but because its the birthday package, you also get a reserved table (with coverage from the sun), pizza, ice cream and soda for everyone. You normally get the food all at once but we asked if we could save the ice cream for later and they were totally flexible. They even gave us fresh soda when we came back! Minimum purchase amount is 8 tickets, but with that, you get a 9th ticket free, plus free inner tube rental for the birthday kid. Seems like if youre going with a group of friends, you should get the birthday bash anyways, even if its no one's birthday, since its such a good deal! Plus all the kids (and even the adults) had a great time going on all the water rides! more

No image

Good fun 8/21/2005

Waterworld is a great place to take the kids on a hot day in hopes of cooling off. Especially since it's been crazy hot this summer! It's also a fun place to go with friends even if you're no longer a kid. There are quite a few water slides that always get the heart pumping and are great fun. There is also a lazy river (my favorite!) and a wave pool which are both nice places for hanging out in a inner tube with. Prices are very reasonable too. Be warned though, on hot days lines are long and you may have to fight for a lawn chair. more

No image

Great place! 8/12/2005

This is a really nice theme park, and it is owned by Six Flags. It is closer to me than Six flags, so I go here more often. Be sure to use a lot of sunscreen! If you forget, there's some for sale in the little "beach shop". Parking is good, there are usually a lot of spots available. Note- Season passes to Six Flags Marine World can also be used here. more

I thought Great America was cool 8/9/2005

After going here I rode the rides, it was all fun, and I thought that was it. But ... and that a BIG BUT, i was then informed that I had only been to 60% of the entire park and I had completely missed the other 40%. New animals, rides (Splash park), and other attractions all waiting on the other side. Food and Admission are a lil pricy but what amusement park isn't? more

waterworld usa 8/4/2005

This is a great place for kids and adults of all ages. my daughter loves going on the big waterslides while my youngest likes floating down the river with mommy. it is not a good place if it gets to really hot since then you are just hot and no longer having any fun. the price could be lower but if you have a season pass it is really worth it. nice cool water on a hot day sounds like fun. more

Waterworld USA 7/15/2005

Waterworld is a great place to have fun. It has tons of water rides and a long lazy river, and big wave pool. It is very popular, however, and almost always really crowded. I would recommend going on a tuesday or thursday, and going early to beat the crowds. They are kind of expensive, but you can usually find coupons. more

A great waterpark for older kids 7/12/2005

My daughter and I have been going to Waterworld for a few years now and my daughter has always had fun. This year we went to the park with our season pass and they removed one of the play structures that had three slides on it. Now they only have a very small octopus slide in the little lids area. The personnel at the park does not think that they are going to put another structure back in that area. The park is great for ages 5 and up thought in my opinion. more
< Previous 1 Next >
CYBERWEEK:
50% OFF all yearly plans
Use CYBERWEEK at checkout. Expires 12/4/2016

Best Deals and Recommendations