Welcome to Worthy Home Inspections, LLC of Sioux Falls, South Dakota; a local Home Inspection Service licensed by the State of South Dakota, member of the Realtors Association of the Sioux Empire (RASE), and owned by Todd Worthington.
With over 20-years of experience in the construction and inspection industry, meeting the strict Standards of Practice and Code of Ethics of The International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and the South Dakota standards of practice, I am dedicated to providing you with an affordable and thorough inspection of your home and property.
As a respected client of Worthy Home Inspections, LLC, I'll provide you with the objective analysis you need to assess the true condition of your home or future home investment.
Not only am I thorough, providing a complete inspection of your home and property comprehensively detailed in both a printed and digital report within 24-hours (or immediately from site by email) of your completed inspection, I also am one of the most personable, affordable and technically advanced home inspection companies servicing the Sioux Falls area.. Worthy Home Inspections,LLC offers a range of inspection services,each conducted according to the Standards of Practice and the Code of Ethics of the International.
Association of Certified Home Inspectors (NACHI) and the South Dakota standards of practice. These standards assure that your inspection is thorough and conducted by an experienced professional third party.
For a copy of the NACHI's Standards of Practice click here. and NACHI's Ethics
Overview of WHI's Standard Home Inspection
* Grounds: WHI will inspect grading,drainage,walks and driveways,decks and porches.
* Exterior: WHI will inspect siding,soffit/fascia,trim,windows and doors,storms and screens,steps and stairs.
* Roofing/Related Components: WHI will inspect structure,roofing material,flashings and valleys,chimneys,appliance flues and gutters.
* Structure: WHI will inspect foundation,walls,floor systems,bearing walls,beams and columns,crawlspaces.
* Plumbing: WHI will inspect water supply piping,waste and drain lines,water heaters and related components,fuel supply lines and laundry connections.
* Heating and Cooling Systems: WHI will inspect heating plant,cooling and distribution system,thermostats,filters and auxiliary systems.
* Electrical System: WHI will inspect main service size and installation,main and sub panels,branch circuits,GFCI'S,AFCI'S
* Interiors: WHI will inspect rooms and related components,fireplaces,windows and doors,walls,ceilings.