Jessica, and her husband, Derek had purchased the kennel in March 2007, hopes to relocate it one day to offer more space for our cliental.
In 2011 the current lease at the Woodruff Road location was due to expire March 30th. Knowing this information in 2010, Jessica and Derek were looking for property to relocate the business to. It was a challenge, since many of the lots were not zoned what we needed and it would be time consuming to request re-zoning. In November 2010, Lord willing, we came across property on Concourse Way in Greer, off from Hwy 14, I-85 and the back way to the GSP airport. Thankfully this property was already zoned what we needed to operate a pet resort facility out of. Our 5-year lease was signed and remodeling was underway for us to relocate the business in January 2011. Thankfully our landlords were able to build much needed walls and painting of the inside and Derek was able to install a drain and all of the new suites that have arrived to the new facility. This is a big praise to our Lord Jesus Christ for providing this move possible for us!
With the new facility we are creating a resort atmosphere, instead of a kennel. We have increased from 17 dog runs to 37 dog suites. This allows us to care for more larger guests, since in the past it was the larger dogs we tended to turn away, due to no space. We offer 3 cat lounges with a large Cat Exploration Room with a window for bird watching. For the dogs outside we will offer a nature trail for exercise walking, individual outdoor grassy pens for lounging and restroom usage and 1 large outdoor play yard and 1 large indoor play yard for exercise activity. We are looking forward to the opportunity that God has given us and the potential that the new building and property has to offer!.
Daily Resort Services
- Supervised group dog play & training sessions
- Play time with our caring team members
- Lunch time snack
- 4-6 walks throughout the day to grassey areas
- comfortable dog cots available upon request
- Outdoor grassey play yard for swimming,running,barking and playing!
- Indoor play room for exploring,sniffing and playing!
Overnight Resort Services
- Personal attention
- Multiple activity sessions available upon request to customize your pets stay (Cuddle time,Play time,bark walk,Play yard,Frozen Peanut Butter Nylabone treat)
- 4-6 walks to grassey areas
- Entrees prepared for your pets needs
- Medications available to be given for pets needs,including injections and subcutaneous fluids
- Tuck in each evening and good night snack
- Guests are monitored throughout the day for their consumption and elimination
- Kitty guests enjoy multi-level cat lounges and a large indoor play room for exploring,stretching & gazing out the window at birds feasting
- Free baths available for our guests for an 8-day stay or longer!
Training/ Grooming Services
- Contact Matt Snyder with All About K9 at 864-554-5180 for information on one on one training,group sessions,in board training,daycare training or any questions regarding the behavior of your pet
- Training services availale at our pet resort or in your home
- All Breed Professional Dog Training
- Personal Protection Training
- Strengthening the extraordinary bond between you and your dog.
- Full service grooming available by a professional,certified groomer Monday - Saturday