Team Rehab at Zach's Club is a collaborative effort between UMC Health System and Zach's Club. This facility, owned by former NFL athlete and Red Raider Zach Thomas, is located at 7105 Kewanee (just east of Milwaukee and 71st Street.)
We provide physical therapy services by highly skilled clinicians who utilize a functional hands-on approach in treating orthopedic and sports medicine conditions.
• Focus on correction, prevention and performance
• Functional movement screen
• Lower quarter and Upper Quarter Movement Screens
• Comprehensive approach working with nutritionists, personal trainers, and strength & conditioning specialists
• Our clinic is accredited through the American Physical Therapy Association for Fellowship training in the field of physical therapy.
• Please review our staff biographies to observe the level of expertise obtained by our clinicians.
Conditions treated include but are not limited to:
• Preoperative and postoperative patients
• Upper and lower extremity afflictions
• Cervical,thoracic and lumbar afflictions
• Occupational injuries
Treatment services include but are not limited to:
• Strengthening and range of motion
• Manual therapy
• Core conditioning
• Functional rehabilitation
• Unloaded Exercises