The Law Offices of Harold D. Carr has devoted its practice to helping people with their personal injury claims. Since 1991, the firm has been securing recoveries for people in Western Washington. The firm has a large staff of attorneys and legal assistants to assist you with your claim.
The firm has successfully handled over 13,000 cases. With this long track record of excellence comes the experience to hand any car accident case. Many of the cases resolve by negotiating, but the Law Offices of Harold D. Carr is able and willing to file lawsuits on cases to make sure that their clients are protected and justice is served.
Do you have a case? Get a FREE initial consultation and find out if the Law Offices of Harold D. Carr will take your case. The firm has six offices conveniently located for you. Here are some of the types of cases that the firm handles:
• Car accidents
• Uninsured motorist claims
• Large truck accidents
• Wrongful death
• Pedestrian accidents
• Insurance Bad Faith
• Premise Liability
• Nursing Home Neglect
• Personal Injury
Call for a FREE initial consultation at your home, hospital, or our office. Find out why people say, “Car Accident? Call Carr!”.
* Automobile Accidents
* Dog Bites
* Large Truck Cases
* Motorcycle Accidents
* Nursing Home Abuse
* School Bus Accidents
* Traumatic Brain Injury
* Wrongful Death
* Free Initial Consultation.
* Contingent Fee Agreement--we don't get paid unless you do.
* Babies Who Suffer Birth Injuries or Brain Damage
* Construction Workers or Other Workers Injured Through the Negligence of Others
* People Injured By Defective Tires or Vehicle Design,Such As In the Firestone Tire Litigation
* People Injured In Automobile Accidents Resulting From the Negligence of Other Drivers
* People Injured In Large Truck Accidents
* People Who Suffer Injuries Due To Nursing Home Abuse,One Of Today's Most Troubling Areas
* Spinal Cord Injury Claims That Result From Trauma or Disease
* Traumatic Brain Injury Claims Caused By a Sudden Physical Force That Result In Loss of Brain Function
* Victims of Toxic Torts,Such As Harm Caused By Pesticides,Lead Paint,Chemical Exposure,or Water Contamination
* Wrongful Death Suits That Arise From the Conduct of another Person
An initial discussion with us about your case is free of charge or obligation,and we only charge a fee if we're successful in recovering an award for you. We will not ask you to pay a retainer fee up front. Our fees are based on a percentage of any recovery we make for you. This is called a contingent fee agreement.