And they have really good comics, too.
This place is definately for the 21+ crowd, as it IS also a bar, and they serve alcoholic beverages to the customers during the show.
The set up of the club isn't all that great, and there are tables where you can be seated where you might be behind a pole. It's bare bones decorating, but it's fairly comfortable.
The wait staff is fairly friendly and provides decent service.
The menu is limited, but not too pricey and most of the food is good.
Drinks can be pricey, so go with a couple pitchers of beer instead of the specialty or mixed drinks.
1) There is a $4 per person minimum - everyone at the table has to spend $4 each, average.
2) NO SMOKING...in the bar area or in the club.
3) They won't seat you until your entire party arrives.
4) They take on a 15% gratutity to every check, so you don't need to add extra, unless you feel the wait staff deserved it.
5) If you ask for a "glass of ice water" they'll bring you a bottle of water and charge you for it.
Otherwise, this is a great, relatively inexpensive place to go to see comedy. Check out their website at www.comixcafe.com