Alright well let me start by saying I know my Indian food, I have eaten at Indian restaurants around the globe and if you're looking for delicious Indian food well...you won't get it here. But it's not the food that you need to BEWARE of, it's your safety. My husband took me here for Valentine's Day, he made a reservation, and when we entered the restaurant we quickly realized that they don't write their reservations down as they made us wait at the bar. The owner/host was flustered because the restaurant was full and he kept sending people with reservations to the bar to wait. Finally we got a table 40 mins later, and we ordered appetizers and 20 mins later the waiter brought the wrong ones, by this point we were famished. He corrected the mistake, and as we ate our appetizers we heard dishes breaking in the kitchen (busy night, it happens). Finally our entrees came out and we dug in, as I took my second bite of the paneer I felt something hard and grainy in my mouth, I instantly removed the bite from my mouth only to find it was a broken piece of GLASS!!!! The cooks must have gotten it into the food as dishes broke in the kitchen. The worst part was when we confronted the owner, he told us we wouldn't have to pay for that dish alone. He could care less that his customer just got glass in their food and he walked away. My husband was livid and took him to the side and told him this was ridiculous and a health hazard and he responded by saying we didn't have to pay for our dinner and that he's sorry but he couldn't give us his best service that night. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but ignoring the fact that a customer got glass in their food, and that other people might also very well have gotten shards in their food as well doesn't seem like giving sub par service, it seems INSANE for a restaurant owner. Please do not waste your money here, they don't care about their customers' safety or health. Hope this review safes you from a horrible experience.
Pros: None :(
Cons: Glass in my food, Rude service.