JavaScript is not enabled.
Sushi-Thai Cary - 93 Reviews - 106 Kilmayne Dr, Cary, NC 27511, Cary, NC - Restaurants Reviews - Phone (919) 467-5747
top 10

Sushi-Thai Cary

106 Kilmayne Dr, Cary, NC 27511 (at Kildaire Farm Rd)
Cary, NC 27511
(919) 467-5747
Incorrect info? Correct your listing


Sushi-Thai Cary - Cary, NC
Sushi-Thai Cary - Cary, NC
Sushi-Thai Cary - Cary, NC
Sushi-Thai Cary - Cary, NC


( 56 )
( 17 )
( 6 )
( 9 )
( 5 )


I have been eating at Sushi Thai for over 10 years now. I have also eaten sushi all over the Triangle, as well as the world. The quality of food/service is as good now, as day one...


The food is good, the service is ok, the prices are high and your kids are NOT welcome here! Cons: Not kid friendly, overpriced, staff not friendly

No image

Great Sushi but not always consistent 7/30/2006

I have been coming here since probably 1999. Although it is a great places especially the Thai food, the sushi is not always consistent. I would say 90% of the time is has been great and the other 10% tasting different than other times or a bit too fishy smelling. The sushi chefs and staff are really nice. On a few occasions this place has gotten really packed, so reservations are recommended. My favorite rolls are the Mary Roll, Lobster Roll, Dragon Roll, and Deep Fried Bakery. Some of the specialty rolls they offer are not listed in the menu but on a piece of paper in a plastic thing they set on each table. Double check your bill (on rare occasions I have been billed for something I did not get). * Avoid the Sushi Thai in Raleigh on Lake Boone Trail. You would think it was owned by the same people, but it is not. They have different specialty menus especially what sushi's they offer. Sushi Thai in Raleigh has poor service, and I have gotten bad quality sushi from there. more

Sushi-Thai Cary is the real deal 4/25/2006

My wife and I have eaten at Thai restaurants all over the east coast since it became our favorite food many years ago while we were living in Chicago. Most places have been quite disappointing, even those that use quality ingredients, because you can tell they have been Americanized. Not so with Sushi-Thai Cary. Don't be put off by a perception that the authentic tastes will be "too spicy" for you because they will adjust the heat level at your request. Go with the traditional national dish Pad Thai and you'll be hooked. Incidentally, all reviews I have read about the sushi are very positive, but we've never tried it. more

No image

Sushi Thai is the best 3/28/2006

I can't say enough good things about Sushi Thai. It's great for lunch - they can get you in and out fairly quickly, and they have smaller portions for less than their dinner menu. The service is definitely poor, but it is well worth the suffering of getting up to get your own water to eat that food. My fav is the Thai spicy basil chicken. Oh, and the little dumplings are great too - the sauce is divine. One of the best things about Sushi Thai is that you can order various levels of spiciness. I always order my lunch or dinner "Thai hot" and am rarely disappointed. more

No image

My fav restaurant 8/17/2005

Sushi Thai is definitely my favorite restaurant in the Triangle. I have never been a big fan of Asian food, but my husband urged me to give this place a shot after visiting several times with co-workers. I finally did, and boy was I glad! I always get the Spicy Basil Chicken. It is very flavorful, and I especially love the peanuts. I went once with a friend who is half Japanese. He tried the sushi and something having to do with eel and loved it. He said it was arguably the best sushi he had eaten. Whenever we have friend in town, this is the place we take them. more
< Previous 1 Next >

Menu for Sushi-Thai Cary

15% OFF all yearly plans
Use year15 at checkout. Expires 12/30/2018

A two-cultures-wrapped-in-one restaurant that's worth the time and money.

Owner Message

    • Curry

    • Fried Rice

    • Tempura

    • Vegetables


  • In Short
    The pleasant decor is defined primarily by the geometric, oriental woodwork that plays an integral role in Sushi-Thai's architecture. The tables are well spaced, and there are...

  • 6/8/2006 Provided by Citysearch

Additional information

  • Hours:

    Mon-Fri 11am-2:30pm; Fri-Sat 5pm-10:30pm; Sat 11am-3pm; Sun-Thu 5-10pm
  • Payments:

    Master Card, American Express, Visa